Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day #73 - #81

Well a computer and scanner definitely help!
There is a day missing below. That is because I was on the train and I did a really good drawing of a man on there. And I could not sacrifice the kick I got out of giving it to him for the sake of keeping it for scanning. So I gave it to him and that was very fun!

 
My USB device called "Zip Zip". Currently in the hands of somebody else but he has assured me he will keep it like as if it's an egg.



Whilst watching "Whisker Wars" on television.

 Some girl at a bar.

 I drew this Boronia for Dave's museum animation.

  
Quick life drawing sketch.


It's Yannie, the Wildlife Smuggler!

Quick sketch Dale and guitar.



 

 OK: At two minutes to midnight I remembered to do a drawing. This is attempt #1, #2 and #3!



No comments:

Post a Comment